The University has the responsibility of developing and running various graduate programmmes as approved by the Academic Board and the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission.
All Nations University is seeking to recruit an ambitious, well-qualified and enthusiastic academic to teach and supervise across its undergraduate (both taught and research) programmes.
Job Title: Lecturer in Entrepreneurship
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- To engage in teaching on undergraduate programmes as determined by the Head of Department.
- Ensure that course design and delivery comply with the quality standards and regulations of the university and department.
- Design, develop and deliver a range of programmes of study (sometimes for entirely new courses) at various levels.
- Contribute to the design, content, learning material and delivery of specific areas of teaching and learning and to the quality of teaching delivered.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the continuous review and development of the Department’s programmes.
- Make a contribution to the research profile of the Department and/or institution and pursue a personal research programme consistent with the Department’s research priorities.
Education and Qualifications
- PhD/ MPhil/ Masters level qualification in Entrepreneurship
- Demonstrated research record (publication)
- Teaching experience at a tertiary level
- Membership of a professional body
Experience and knowledge
- Teaching in Higher Education
- Curriculum development
- Development and innovation of teaching and learning methods
- Interdisciplinary work relevant to the Department
- A sound understanding of research/innovation and scholarly activity
All applications should reach the Assistant Registrar/HR not later than 31 July, 2022 via email to: [email protected]
Only short-listed applicants will be notified to attend interview.